This website and the franchise sales information on this site do not represent an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a franchise disclosure document. Certain states require that we register the franchise disclosure document in those states. We are not directing the communications on this web site to the residents of any of those states. Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the franchise disclosure document to the prospective franchisee that complies with applicable law.
Looking for a Franchise/ Licensing Opportunity?
Consider a Mr. Sticky’s for your neighborhood, town, or borrough. Our Lancaster operation has been getting a lot of notoriety from Trip Advisor, notably, being in the top 5 position of their list of 495 restaurants in Lancaster County. That kind of endorsement can easily translate over to other locations as well, such as a location that you may be thinking to start operations.
Most franchises will require large up-front expenditure, however, this is not the case with Mr. Sticky’s more flexible entry program.
Franchise and Royalty fees are subject to change without notice; and, purchasing of corporate owned or pre-existing facilities, Franchise and Royalty fees may differ from posted amounts.
Easy Entry Program
- The Easy Entry Program is designed to minimize upfront cost to getting started in owning your own Mr. Sticky’s concession trailer or storefront
- Franchising fee may be amortized over multiple years
- Payback of Initial start-up cost may come from daily operations
- Royalty fee may be reviewed first six months of operation (Franchisee must request review)
- Starting with Mr. Sticky’s is less than 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of many other franchises
Mr. Sticky’s has made it easy for you to begin operating your own facility, based upon services you want to provide and your financial commitment.
- Our franchising fee is $27,000 and may be paid over a five year period at $7,000 the first year and $5000 per year for four years following. The fee is discounted to $22,000 if paid upfront, in a lump sum. Standard Franchising fee is applicable for all investors.
- A 6% Royalty on monthly gross (less taxes)
- Royalty is discounted to 5% the first two years of operation
- 30 day prior notice must be given to inform Mr. Sticky’s of payment program choice
Mr. Sticky’s has made it easy to become an owner of your own business, while capitalizing on a recognized brand and product
- It is the intent of Mr. Sticky’s to assist every Franchisee to maximize their opportunity to become a profitable and on-going business operation
- Mr. Sticky’s will provide the necessary training to become proficient in bun making
- Capitalizing on the Mr. Sticky’s brand means faster recognition and greater awareness of the product, both of which are extremely important when starting a new business
- Mr. Sticky’s provides for a very flexible Franchising payment program
- Entry into the Mr. Sticky’s group will not remain at such a low entry point
What you need to do:
Contact us at email@example.com and let us know:
- Whether you want the deferred Franchising Plan or the One-time Plan
- Let us know when you want to get started
- Let us know If you have any other questions
What we will do:
- We will send you a Non-Disclosure (ND) form for your review and signature. Please review, sign, scan, and email back to us. Once we get the ND, we will send you some additional information about the Company that will provide approximate entry costs.
- We will send you a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), a Federal requirement, that catalogs approximate start-up expenses and activities.
- Have a series of phone calls with you to discuss your plans (time period, financing, location, etc.) and desired result.
- Partner with you in site selection, floor plan design, equipment selection and general planning.
- After your review of the FDD, and you want to proceed with a Mr. Sticky’s Franchise, we will send you a Franchise Agreement for your review and signature.